Price, Features and Specifications of Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy
Alcatel announced an Android smartphone at MWC 2013 (February), which is known as Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy. It is also available as Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy Dual SIM with dual SIM card slot.
This device is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor and runs on Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. This device has 5 inch TFT Capacitive touch screen with an screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
At the back, it has 5 mega pixel camera with auto-focus and LED flash, and there’s also an VGA secondary camera in the phone.
Features and Specifications :
- Dual-SIM (optional)
- Support 2G and 3G Network
- 2G Network : GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network : GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2 (Dual SIM model)
- Support mini-SIM (Dual SIM optional)
- Dimension :
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 inch TFT Capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- 5 MP camera with auto-focus and LED flash
- Camera features : Geo-tagging
- 259 x 1944 pixels camera resolution
- VGA secondary camera
- Video format : MP4/H.264
- Audio format : MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- Up to 32GB internal memory
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- microUSB v2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPRS, EDGE
- Speed : HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Standby time :
- Talktime :
- - weight
- Colors : Various
In USD : $
In India : Rs.
Price of Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy has not offcially announced and it will be released in March, 2013.
- See more at: https://web.archive.org/web/20130303020903/http://www.funkygadgets9.com:80/price-features-and-specifications-of-alcatel-one-touch-scribe-easy/#sthash.dsccLMVB.dpuf